This multi-purpose platform keeps your subscribers on your STB and gives them the ability to watch “just missed TV”, local content and current movies!
The InnoStream platform is more than just a server!
- Redundancy with dual control servers
- Scalable with a starter system that includes two server units with Integrated Control and Media server.
- Fault Resilient in that no single failure takes the service down!
- Intelligent Replication includes multiple options for customer content duplication and protection.
Services Available on the InnoStream Platform Server:
– Video Middleware – Guide data, apps, recordings, and mobility
– Restart TV *- Restart live programming already in progress. PLTV available on any channel with required licensing.
– Video on Demand (VOD) – Provide viewers with a Netflix-like experience and differentiate your VOD service by offering local content.
– C3VOD * – Operator records current on-demand content and has it available to subscribers in their VOD library for time allowed by content provider.
– Cloud DVR (cDVR)*- Network-based storage with no home DVR required. cDVR allows for either Shared or Private Copies to meet requirements of your content agreements.
– HLS Packager – Necessary if you want to provide subscribers live local TV streaming over data connection. This solution supports MG-TV Live Streaming and other similar products.
– Forward Error Correction (FEC) * – Counts packet errors and reduces or removes tiling and freezing. Beneficial for xDSL, Wi-Fi, MoCA, and other in home networking solutions.
– InnoCryption – A systematic approach to Digital Rights Management (DRM) for digital media using the foundation of Secure TV and integrated into our Video Middleware product using the InnoStream platform.
– Enhanced Guide Data Processing – Provides greater poster coverage, advanced guide data, reduction of a vendor relationship, and a simple, straightforward pricing model.
– Ad Insertion
* Must have the Innovative Systems Video Middleware solution for this service.