Serving North America’s Communication Leaders
Innovative Systems is a mission-critical enterprise software solution that enables independent service providers to seamlessly manage their business, deliver modern network services, and reduce operating costs.
Our core products include eLation™, a market-leading Billing & Operations Support System (BSS/OSS), InnoStream™ Multi-Generation TV (MG-TV), a streaming video solution suite, and APMax™, a hardware and software Voice over IP (VoIP) platform.
Now Accepting Applications
If interested, email your resume to email@example.com.
Innovative Systems is currently seeking applicants for an SDP (Services Delivery Platform) Support Representative. This position includes assisting our clients via phone and live streaming with configuration of the SDP platform to support plant tracking and automated provisioning of numerous network elements responsible for delivering broadband, telephone, video, and email services to our client’s customers.
Duties include but not limited to:
Delivering outstanding customer service during the installation and continued use of the Innovative Systems SDP software.
- Providing end user training and support, which includes diagnosing, resolving, and documenting software issues in a timely and accurate manner. May also require travel to client sites.
- Project management of both simple and complex tasks involving Innovative Systems clients, third-party vendors, and Innovative Systems internal staff.
An ideal candidate should have:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with the following software and technologies: Windows operating system, Wireshark, Access Gear (Calix, Adtran, Nokia, etc) , Telephone Switching Equipment (Genband, Meta, etc.), IPTV Middleware (Innovative Systems, Minerva, etc.) is preferred.
- An understanding of Internet standards in the context of server-based applications such as TCP-IP, DNS, FTP, SSH, HTML, XML, and other protocols is preferred.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are required.
To join our team, send your resume to:
Burle Christopherson- firstname.lastname@example.org
1000 Innovative Drive Mitchell, SD 57301
This is an accounting software support position with an emphasis on project management. The key duties of this position include providing great customer service, training clients, verifying data, and configuring software for telecommunications and utility clients across the country.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of basic accounting fundamentals
- Ability to handle multiple items simultaneously, and pay attention to detail
- Public speaking experience and proven project management skills
- Must be dependable, self-motivated, and open to change
- Able to work and learn independently as well as in a team environment
- Preferred background includes telecommunications, business, or accounting degree and/or software support experience
- Provide customer service to clients that use the software. Take ownership of client issues and tracking through completion.
- Lead software conversions independently. Work with new clients to understand their processes and data, configure software to meet clients needs while promoting best practices and audit data.
- Train clients on functionality within the software
- Prepare and present training content to internal staff and external clients
- Identify and report software bugs
- Test new software features and fixes
This position reports to the eLation Financials Support Manager. It is full time and based on a 40-hour week with availability between 8 AM to 5 PM CST. It is open for both remote and in-person work. Travel is required.
This position will provide software and hardware support to our clients throughout North America and handle a unique mix of support issues in video networking and routing multicast/unicast video, server based networking, and configuration of IPTV video systems. This individual will interact with clients daily in a fast-paced, high-tech industry. Telecommunications, computer systems, and networking experience are necessary. Telephony experience is helpful but not required.
- Assist clients with installing and provisioning Innovative Systems Voice and IPTV and HLS streaming video products
- Deliver outstanding customer service through timely response and proactive solutions with installing, supporting, and configuring Innovative Systems products
- Diagnose, resolve, and document hardware and software issues promptly and accurately
- Provide end-user training and support where required
- Some travel to client sites is required
- Experience with the following software and technologies – Windows operating system, SQL, Linux, Windows Web Servers, Wireshark, Cisco routers, switching, load balancing, and IP protocols such as TCP, UDP, IGMPv2/3, and similar protocols
- Understanding of internet standards in the context of server-based applications such as TCP-IP, DNS, FTP, SSH, HTML, XML, and other protocols
- Proficiency in the installation of various types of data communications, network, PC, and server hardware
- Understanding of video codec technology and video analytics
- Background in cable head end, HLS and RF, IPTV, and other video operations and video service delivery
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and documentation skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Desire to keep current with the latest state-of-the-art technology in the areas of communications, networking, protocols, hardware, and software
Overview: Innovative Systems is seeking a passionate Marketing Specialist to join our dynamic team and support our marketing efforts. This is a full-time position in which the ideal candidate will utilize their excellent communication skills to tell compelling customer stories. The ideal candidate understands the importance of educating and nurturing potential customers. We are looking for someone who is a creative and self-motivated team player. We hope to find someone who is excited to collaborate with sales, product, and support departments. The ideal candidate will be organized and can plan and prioritize multiple projects. In this role you will be able to create and design compelling content, assist with campaign initiatives, product releases, and other organizational objectives. Your analytical skills will assist you as you monitor and report on the successes of your marketing efforts. The ideal candidate must have effective management of content strategies. As an eLation Marketing Specialist, you will be working with senior management and other market leaders. We’re excited for you to join a growing, dynamic marketing team and help shape our future success.
Main Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and develop content including press releases, blog posts, social media posts, testimonials, case studies and whitepapers
- Manage social media budget and post boosting
- Review and report on marketing results and KPIs
- Email marketing: nurturing campaigns, newsletters, event campaigns
- Empower the sales team with marketing content and campaigns that help drive sales
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing surrounding strategic objectives
- Collaborate with customers to gather information and help share their stories
- Effective project management skills and tracking through Monday.com
- Potential for quarterly travel to industry or team events
- Monitor industry practices and standards
- Be ready to learn, grow, and take on new opportunities
- Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
- 2-3 years of marketing and/or content writing experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience developing and managing marketing strategies
- Technical writing and marketing skills
- Digital marketing skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Design skills and experience with design software like Canva or InDesign a plus
- Google AdWords and Google Analytics experience preferred
- Relevant product and industry knowledge a plus
Benefits include health, life, disability, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, 401(k) plan and a great working environment.
Please submit your resume and writing sample to email@example.com (blog post, essay, wonderfully crafted email, PR, etc.)
This position reports to the eLation Director of Marketing. This is a full-time position based on a 40-hour work week with availability between 8am and 5pm Central Time.
This position is at the Innovative Systems Print Division in Willmar, MN.
- Operating production mailroom equipment mainly floor model, intelligent inserters but also large format paper folders, high speed production printers, and other similar print and mailing equipment
- Possess a passion for serving our customers
- Preferred applicants will have previous mail room equipment experience and have a good understanding of mail and print concepts
- Multi-tasking, self-motivation, and independent direction in a team environment is the typical working atmosphere
If interested, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer the opportunity to work with a group of talented software developers and utilize the latest tools to develop Windows, Internet and Embedded systems applications. Disciplines include C, C++, C#, ASP.NET, HTML, Xamarin and Linux. Exceptional candidates with degrees in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering will receive high consideration.
We offer a team-oriented work environment and our benefits include competitive wages, company-paid health, life, and disability insurance, options for dental, vision, and AFLAC insurance, paid time off and holidays, and 401(k) plan
Home of the World’s Only Corn Palace
Based in Mitchell, South Dakota, Innovative Systems is proud to support connectivity across the country, including delivering outstanding service to its Telecom, Cable, Municipality, Power, and Utility customers and their constituents.