Serving North America’s Communication Leaders
Innovative Systems is a mission-critical enterprise software solution that enables independent service providers to seamlessly manage their business, deliver modern network services, and reduce operating costs.
Our core products include eLation™, a market-leading Billing & Operations Support System (BSS/OSS), InnoStream™ Multi-Generation TV (MG-TV), a streaming video solution suite, and APMax™, a hardware and software Voice over IP (VoIP) platform.
The key duties of this position include managing the Financials release process with feature flags, release notes and client communications along with providing testing for work items.
Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to handle multiple issues simultaneously, ability to work with cross-functional teams, self-motivated, self-driven, and open to change. Experience with eLation Financials software is a plus.
Manage Financials release process
- Ensuring all work items are in the correct state
- Working with Development to ensure all release steps are done and release is ready for clients
- Release communication with Dev/Support and clients once release is done
- Manage Launch Darkly feature flags and maintain release groups (Alpha, Beta, and production)
Provide testing for work items – primarily User Stories.
Create help file documentation for new functionality & software changes
Create and maintain Azure DevOps work items
- Work with support SME to make sure user stories are as complete as possible
- Make sure all required fields are populated correctly
The Human Resource Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating a variety of tasks to support the daily operations of the Human Resources Department and assist with other duties as needed. If you are a talented and self-starting and dynamic professional, seeking employment in a fun and fast-paced work environment, apply today!
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate all recruitment efforts such as posting job ads and vetting resumes
- Draft documents such as offer letters, companywide announcements, benefit updates etc.
- Assist in onboarding tasks such as, new hire paperwork, background checks, IT equipment, and familiarizing newly hired employees on HR policies & internal procedures
- Maintain physical and digital files for employees and ensure up to date & accurate employee data
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics and resolve any issues that may arise
- Maintain and update company handbook and all other formal HR policies
- Plan and coordinate all employee relation events and other trainings
- Processing exit paperwork and ensure the return of all applicable company property
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent HR experience is preferred
- SHRM certification is a plus
- Trained in handling confidential business matters and information with discretion
- Friendly, diplomatic, comfortable working with others
- Ability to work independently and a desire to make an impact
- Strong organizational, verbal, and written communication skills and capable of prioritizing multiple tasks
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
This position will provide software and hardware support to our clients throughout North America and handle a unique mix of support issues in the areas of telecommunications, computer systems, video operations, and networking. Telephony experience is helpful but not required.
Duties will include but are not limited to delivering outstanding customer service during the installation of Innovative Systems Voice and Video products as well as providing ongoing customer Support. Also providing end user training and support, which includes diagnosing, resolving, and documenting hardware and software issues in a timely and accurate manner which may require travel to client sites.
Background in Voice Communications or Cable headend, RF, IPTV, or other video operations and video delivery in the Telecommunications industry is desirable.
We offer the opportunity to work with a group of talented software developers and utilize the latest tools to develop Windows, Internet and Embedded systems applications. Disciplines include C, C++, C#, ASP.NET, HTML, Xamarin and Linux. Exceptional candidates with degrees in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering will receive high consideration.
We offer a team-oriented work environment and our benefits include competitive wages, company-paid health, life, and disability insurance, options for dental, vision, and AFLAC insurance, paid time off and holidays, and 401(k) plan
Home of the World’s Only Corn Palace
Based in Mitchell, South Dakota, Innovative Systems is proud to support connectivity across the country, including delivering outstanding service to its Telecom, Cable, Municipality, Power, and Utility customers and their constituents.