Over fifty-five different locations across the US contributed to the Summer 2023 Channel Stats report that reveals the most watched pay TV channels in rural America. The report is one of the support tools that is included in the MG-TV solution powered by the InnoStream platform.
Here is an executive summary of the June-August 2023 report
- Summer quarter has CBS at number one by six points.
- The top ten is predictably down except for the regional sports channels.
- The CW moves up ten spots to number eighteen.
- Breaking news, CNN climbs back in the top 25.
- No joke, Laff was the biggest mover, up 27 to number 35.
- NFL NETWORK was a summer surprise, up eleven to number 48.