With nearly seventy-five thousand set top boxes, and close to one-hundred thousand viewers, the quarterly North American Rural Channel Stats Report has become the to go to source for what’s hot and what’s not in the world of video. This spring report details the network battles along with seasonal ratings jumpers, new upward movers, and some faders. Here is the executive summary:
- CBS swaps places with NBC at number one, beating the Peacock 49.04 to 43.9.
- A huge spring for Regional Sports, up forty-one spots to number six!
- Paramount Network fades bigtime, down twelve spots to number twenty.
- Grit TV continues the big roundup going from 13th to eighth place.
- Can it be true, truTV up twelve from 67th to 52nd place.