Service providers have a powerful tool at their finger tips.
With reporting capabilities of the User Experience Monitor (UEM), the quality of customer service you are offering can increase because you will know of problems before the customer.
UEM allows service providers to:
– View Data from the STBs in their network pertaining to different events of feature utilization
– Create valuable reports that can help get the most out of their video service
Potential data and use-case scenarios:
– View the number of times the Weather App or What’s Hot App was invoked on the STBs in a specific area
– View problems that customers are having but not reporting
– Correlate network issues to trouble reports
– Schedule reports to be emailed to your inbox
UEM is a way to read the customer’s mind and have an insight of what is going on with their service, and then being able to proactively address it.