Innovative Systems’ entry into the STB marketplace was generated by customer demand for additional options and increased reliability in Wi-Fi deployments. Building on the success of the IS-5112W, we are now offering a powerful new STB that has a much smaller footprint with numerous added benefits.
Features of the IS-5041W
- Access Point Mode for Wireless Deployment
- Smaller form Factor Compared to other STBs
- Built in Support for RF Remote Controls
- High Performance at a Lower Price than Previous Generations of STBs
- Uses the same Power Supply and Component Cable as the IS-5112W
- Existing IS Middleware features like Restart TV, cDVR, and VOD for time-shifted video, and many advanced features like InnoCryption are supported
NOTE: The IS-5041W STB requires the InnoStream Server and will easily support advanced features planned for future development.
Product Specifications (download product sheet for more spec information):
Processor: SoC Amlogic S905X, CPU 64-bit Quad Core ARM Cortex-A53 up to 2.0GHz, DMIPS 14,000, GPU Five-core Mali-450 3D up to 750MHz
Network: Ethernet 10/100 Mbit BASE-T, Wi-Fi 802.11n/ac 2.4/5GHz 2×2
Memory: RAM DDR3 1 GB, Flash eMMC 8Gb
Rear Panel: 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI 2.0a with HDCP 2.2, 1 x Optimal S/PDIF, 1 x AV mini-jack port, 1 x RJ45 Ethernet port, 1 x 12V DC power input
Power Supply: Input – AC 100 – 240V, 1.0A Max, 50Hz – 60Hz; Output – DC 12.0V, 2.5A