Running a little late and missed the beginning of your show…Restart it!
The Restart TV service allows subscribers to Restart a TV program that is already in progress. Or if they are browsing channels and see a show they wanted to watch that has already begun, they can Restart it and watch it from the beginning.
- Gives your subscribers flexibility with their TV program viewing and schedule
- Allows your subscribers to Restart a show already airing by the press of one button
- Permits use of DVR functions – pause, rewind, and fast forward
- Differentiates your service from cable and satellite.
Restart TV in the Program Guide and Browser Bar
Restart TV programming is indicated by the green and white Restart icon next to the channel in the on-screen Program Guide. Highlight the program and press the GREEN button on the remote control to Restart and watch from the start.
Restart TV in the What’s Hot App
All Restart TV programs are indicated by the green and white Restart icon next to the channel information. Highlight a program and press the GREEN button on the remote control to tune to the program and watch it from the start.
*Restart TV requires an InnoStream Server and approval from content owners for implementation on their channels.
* Use of DVR functions in Restart TV programming is dependent on agreements with content providers.