Innovative Systems’ entry into the STB marketplace is generated by customer demand for additional options, increased reliability in Wi-Fi deployments, and is based upon the Reference Design Kit (RDK) model made popular by vendors and service providers globally.
- Access Point Mode (Wi-Fi): Allows customers to separate their video Wi-Fi network from their gateways and routers by acting as an access point from the main STB to additional STBs with 802.11ac (5 GHz), allowing a more reliable Wi-Fi network.
- Better Wi-Fi Diagnostics and Metrics: Internal diagnostics provide staff and customers with the ability to easily install and monitor as well as troubleshoot the system remotely. Using the STB Stats App for one-touch setup, configuration, and Wi-Fi diagnostics allows for quick and easy installs or troubleshooting.
- 4k: This feature rich STB supports 4k video.
- IR Extender: Ability to use an IR extender to place the STB behind a TV or in drawers hiding the STB from view.
- IS Middleware Features: Supports existing middleware features, Restart TV, cDVR, and VOD for time-shifted video, and many advanced features like Forward Error Correction and InnoCryption.
NOTE: The IS-5112W STB requires the InnoStream Server and will easily support advanced features planned for future development.
Product Specifications (download product sheet for more spec information):
Processor: BroadcomBCM7251SUP, ARM dual-core CPU up to 12,000 DMIPS, OpenGL ES 3.0, 2.0
Network: Ethernet 1 Gbps (GE)
Memory: RAM1024MB, NAND Flash 512MB, SPI NOR Flash 8MB
Rear Panel: 1 x USB3.0, 1 x HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2, 1 x AV mini-jack port, 1 x RJ45 Ethernet port, 1 x 12V DC power input
Front Panel: LED dual color (red, green), IR receiver