This multi-purpose platform keeps your subscribers on your STB and gives them the ability to watch “just missed TV”, local content and current movies!
The InnoStream platform is more than just a server! It gives you:
- Redundancy with dual control servers
- Scalable with a starter system that includes two server units with Integrated Control and Media server.
- Fault Resilient in that no single failure takes the service down!
- Intelligent Replication includes multiple options for customer content duplication and protection.
For a free copy of the 2017 rural video and broadband survey, please click here and include your mailing address as we only send out hard copies of this report.
Services Available on the InnoStream Platform Server:
– Restart TV *– Restart live programming already in progress.
– Video on Demand (VOD) – Provide viewers with a Netflix-like experience and differentiate your VOD service by offering local content.
– C3VOD * – Operator records current on-demand content and has it available to subscribers in their VOD library.
– Cloud DVR (cDVR) – Network-based storage with no home DVR required and with the Restart TV option, allows for Pause Live TV on every STB.
– HLS Packager – necessary if you want to provide subscribers live local TV streaming over data connection. This solution supports APMAX StreamingTV and other similar products.
– Forward Error Correction (FEC) * – Counts packet errors and reduces or removes tiling and freezing. Beneficial for xDSL, Wi-Fi, MoCA, and other in home networking solutions.
* Must have an APMAX and the APMAX Middleware solution for this service.