Like most service providers, you are sure to have a group of customers who regularly make an appearance on your monthly disconnect for non-payment list. This automated service reduces the time spent notifying your late paying customers. It includes documentation reports that help you verify your notification of customers and offers proof of due diligence.
Easy To Set Up Late Pay Notification
Create your list (in Microsoft; Excel format) of customers from your billing and customer care system that are facing non-pay disconnect and load that list into the AP System. You determine the time that calling begins and how many attempts should be made to contact each telephone number. Pre-record your message with your telephone just like you would set up a voicemail box. The AP then takes over placing automated calls with your pre-recorded message to each telephone # on the list. Wake Up PLUS keeps statistics for each call attempt so you know if the call was answered and how much of the recording was listened to - giving you documentation of your reasonable attempt to contact the customer.
Toll Call Option Available
If reaching many of your subscribers requires a toll call from your office, Innovative Systems offers an optional feature that you may license to allow Wake Up PLUS the ability to place calls to long distance telephone numbers.
Offer Different Types Of Wake-Up or Reminder Calls:
- Quickly and easily schedule a wake up call for later that day or the following day.
- Schedule wake up calls for specific day(s) of the week, all weekdays, or every day
- Schedule different recurring wake up calls for specific days of the week.
- Schedule calls for a single reminder.
- Schedule calls for multiple times during the day that reoccur on a specific day of the week.
- Traditional Wake Up Call
- Recurring Wake Up Call
- Multiple Recurring Wake Up Calls
- One Time Reminder
- Recurring Reminder