Innovative Systems offers a variety of services that give you the opportunity to retain more of your customer's toll service.
Account Code Billing Services
- Verified Account Code Service
- Customers wanting Verified Account Code service often use it for internal cost accounting, toll access control, and charge back of toll to clients. Legal and other consultation businesses can take advantage of this service. When subscribers place toll calls with Verified Account Code, they are prompted for an account code. The code is verified against a list of valid codes for that telephone. Calls are completed using AIN AMA record generation so that your billing system can identify the account code.
- Non-Verified Account Code Service When a subscriber places a toll call, they are prompted to enter an account code. The account code is checked only for the correct number of digits. Calls are completed using AIN AMA record generation to identify the account code associated with the call for processing by your billing system.
- Account Code PLUS
- Account Code Plus gives business toll customers the ability to manage their account code system online and includes originating call options. The minutes of toll use per account code are available in real time on the Web site, and also available from reports that can be e-mailed to the customer (ISIA required).
Budget Toll Services
- Budget Toll
- Budget Toll is a valuable service for new customers with no credit history or poor credit history. Your company could place the customer on a limited monthly budget, instead of totally prohibiting their access to toll calling. This reduces your company's risk of exposure and helps reduce bad debt write-offs.
- AIN-Based Budget Toll
- A subscriber to the AIN Budget Toll service will be allotted a budgeted number of minutes of toll service per month. Once the allotted time has been depleted, a subscriber attempting to place a toll call will receive an announcement stating that their time has expired and will be unable to place the call.
Campus Toll Calling
Campus Toll Calling allows you to provide students with their own individual bill for toll calls placed from any participating campus phone. When a toll call is made, the student is prompted to enter a Personal Identification Number (PIN) associated with their billing information.
Do Not Disturb
The Do Not Disturb service allows customers to define a time period when incoming calls are restricted. Specific callers will be allowed to complete calls during the quiet time if they know the PIN# override code.
Originating Call Management
This service helps protect homes and businesses from outbound call abuse by providing PIN# only access to all types of originating calls. Individual numbers can also be blocked and customer Internet control is available with ISIA.
The Personal Billing Service (PBS) allows as many as four users to share a single telephone line and Directory Number (DN). Based on the capability of the Telco's billing system, each user receives a separate monthly bill for toll charges associated with their PIN.