Automated Attendant quickly directs callers to the information or department they desire and minimizes employee time spent on the phone. You can specify how to treat incoming calls based on time of day and/or day of the week. After business hours, callers could be directed to Voice Mail. It is the perfect ‘after-hours’ solution for your business community.
Target Specific Businesses
Service Business with Multiple Technicians
School Districts (business office & homework hotline)
Electric Coops (or any other coop including your own)
Automated Attendant Configuration Options
– 3 Levels – Main greeting as level one; options 1-9 in levels two and three.
– Forward callers to a telephone, greeting, or dial by name/extension list.
– Allow callers to dial 0 at any time to reach the operator.
– Play different greetings dependent upon time of day (up to 5 time intervals).
– Combine Auto Attendant with Voice Mail for additional subscriber features.
Phone or Web Based Administrative Access
Subscribers can manage their Automated Attendant service using a touchtone phone. Or, you may give them access to manage their own settings via the website ManageMyPhone.com (Requires ISIA). Subscribers’ custom greetings can either be recorded via touchtone phone or they may record wav files on their PC to load into the Automated Attendant system.